Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two new scrapbook layouts

Just wanted to put up a quick post. I completed these two scrapbook layouts today and it is very excited to see them in their finished form. They both started as sketches, the one of my cat was built around a photo I knew I had and the one of my hubby I had to take photos to fit the layout! I am often backwards like that. Hope you enjoy them. I have included the journaling because it always makes me crazy when trying to read others' journaling in magazines or books.









"My Hubby of Color"
"I am so thankful that my husband LOVES color! Since I'm drawn to bright colors, I totally appreciate that Greg's fave is yellow & that he would prefer to stand out in a crowd. He has the confidence, not to mention that fantastic complexion, to pull of almost any color. And I'm glad that his love of color carries over to decorating. I will never have to worry about his reaction if I paint a room orange."
(journaling on orange flower)




"Grubby"
"A cat, by any other name, is still a sneaky little furball that barfs on the furniture. -Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment