Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My big score

Yes, friends, that is the big score of the weekend! All of those fabulous Stampin Up! stamps, most never used, some never cut for next to nothing. The lady was a rep but then got tendonitis and couldn't bear to stamp anymore so was cleaning house. She had a huge plastic box, like the 4 foot long kind, full of these babies, plus another box full. I should have asked her how much for the entire haul, but really, these were the ones I definitely wanted. I can't wait to use them, but right now, I am so overwhelmed.












3 comments:

  1. SCORE!!! Nice job! Oh, you will have fun, and I see a few I paid retail for. Great job, you will have fun using them.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww man, not fair! Wow, you really luck into this one! Perfect for card making, I'd be overwealmed too, but not for long! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some great stamps there can't blame you for being overwhelmed but you will get past that and make some great things with them.

    ReplyDelete