Friday, October 30, 2009

Beware-OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

It is for a challenge though, I promise. (Even though I did this LO a while back.) Over on Candy Shoppe Designs, they are hosting a "Watch Your Language" layout challenge and the whole point is to use language that you wouldn't normally see in a scrapbook. You know, the language that we all use on occasion? (Okay, maybe some [most] of you don't, but cut me some slack here.) I loved being able to get gritty with this one, so not my usual style.



There it is folks. My response to those who say I have a bad attitude. Can't imagine why they think that about me.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it!!!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Artsy, Lora! Love the mix of everything you used. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora! This is FAB!! I love it! I hope you're having a GREAT time on your trip!! I miss you at PP!!

    ReplyDelete