Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Decorated for Halloween!


I love this time of year. It means getting those Halloween decorations out, just the start of the next six months of decorating I do for the holidays. Over at Paper Popsicles, Lynda asked us to share our favorite decorations. That is hard for me to do, because they are all a part of my world for a reason. But here are a few I have around the house.








Some of these have a lot of meaning, like the three ghosties in the picture right above. My mom painted that. The mini glass pumpkins in the candle on the bookshelf are the first gift my hubby ever gave me. All of my glass pumpkins have been collected throughout the years. The flying owl in the jars on my fireplace is from a really good friend who shares a love of owls. These are the real reasons why I decorate, the memories.

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year! It's so much fun, but I don't usually decorate. All your goodies look so cute!

    I mostly stick to decorating my kids. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to decorate too! Especially for the memories!!

    ReplyDelete