Saturday, October 17, 2009

It is the weekend!

And what an odd weekend it started to be. I had plans for both last night and tonight and they both fell through. I have had it happen where one or the other falls through, but never both days. It happens, right?

So I stayed home and worked in the Squirrel Hole last night. I almost finished my Valentine's album which I have been working on since May. Once it is rebound, I will take and post photos. I think that husband and I are going to go buy our new camera today, a Nikon D60. I have been lusting after this camera for probably 2 years, so I am very excited to finally get it. I can't wait to start taking photos and it will be great for China!

Last but most definitely not least, Paper Popsicles is having a 50% off all clearance sale. Get over there before the goodies sell out. I am talking Cosmo Cricket for like $.35 a sheet. Don't miss out. Paper Popsicles store

No comments:

Post a Comment