Monday, November 16, 2009

Back from the East

And am kind of feeling human again. I wasn't expecting the jet lag to catch me, but boy did it ever! I slept over 15 hours yesterday and then went to bed last night and woke up at 1:00 pm today!?!? Crazy. I don't like that part of traveling, but am going to force myself to regain some normalcy to my schedule starting today. I am also fighting a sore throat that I hope isn't an indication of anything else.


G & I in the Forbidden City.

So....CHINA!! It was beautiful, wonderful, fabulous, and every other positive superlative you can come up with. We saw so many places, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Giant Pandas, the Terra Cotta Warriors. I took 871 photos on one camera and about a 100 on another one. I have been trying to upload photos, so lets see what I can post here today. I will keep posting pictures throughout the week so you can see some of these cool places. Okay, here goes.


G & I at the Yuyuan Gardens in Shanghai.



G & I in our Panda hats in Suzhou.

4 comments:

  1. The panda hats picture is just too cute Lora! I am so glad you had a good time!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww - ya'll are so cute together! Love that first picture - great scenery. So glad you're back - BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! The panda hats made me laugh! How CUTE!

    ReplyDelete