Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here I am in Wisconsin and today is the day of Tofurkeymas!! Dear friends of ours host a traditional and vegetarian celebration between Thanksgiving and Christmas, inviting their friends and family and this is the first time that hubby and I will be able to be here to celebrate with them. We have been hanging out with them for the last few days, enjoying their company and beautiful home. Since I haven't posted in forever because I haven't had the opportunity to create, here IS something I did do right before we left, finish decorating the house. This is one of my favorites, a close up of the mantle and the stocking hangers. I hope that wherever you are, you are enjoying the company of your loved ones in this beautiful season!




3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful tree and love the vintage card on your blog. I follow you, but several of my blogs going into a blog box, not into my email...Happy Holidays,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mantle!!! Sounds like you are having a great time with friends. Happy Holidays, Lora!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome photograph! I love your tree too!

    ReplyDelete