Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something I am VERY excited about!!!

I meant to announce this the other day, but sleep deprivation does really weird things to me. My very best good friend Daniela Costa has launched her incredible creative offerings onto the internet!!! She is the creative genius and owner of The Art Life, a place where she is inspiring creativity for a lifetime of memories. Daniela puts together fabulous project kits with tons of goodies, so many in fact, I always have some left over to use on other projects. One of my mini books was a kit of Daniela's and the finished product was recently published in the weekly inspiration email from Memory Maker's.

She also offers unique and beautiful jewelry, including awesome Twilight inspired pieces. Head over to The Art Life Shop and see all the wonderful Valentine's Day goodies she has up. (Oh, plus, she is having a sale on a lot of miscellaneous items like Tim Holtz, 7Gypsies, and Prima.)


1 comment:

  1. Lora - Lovin' all that vintage-y stuff. Thanks for the link! BTW - I'm passing on the Honest Scrap award to you.

    http://susanslittlescraps.blogspot.com/2010/01/ive-won-major-award.html

    ReplyDelete