I love it, especially what looks like bullet holes in it. That is such character and it would look le fab hanging in The Squirrel Hole, but it looks great here too. And I have to thank Miss Susan of Susan's Little Scraps for giving me this award. The deal is that I have to come up with a list of ten honest things about me. So here goes...
1. I HATE, HATE, HATE misspellings, especially when there is a misspelling while someone is trying to insult or prove their superior knowledge.
2. Double standards and being inconsiderate of those around you are probably my two biggest peeves of all time.
3. One of my favorite sayings is, "Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." And I readily apply that to myself if the circumstance calls for it.
4. I did not wear sweats or any sweats-like pants in public until one time my senior year of high school. I was so uncomfortable in them all day, I never did it again to school and STILL have a hard time wearing them in public.
5. I wait until it is almost a unibrow before I pluck. I find plucking very tedious.
6. My favorite feature is my eyes. I am actually pretty cocky about them.
7. I am not confident about my skin. I hate my skin.
8. I am also not confident about my chest size. I have always thought it was lacking and still sometimes do.
9. I would LOVE to be a movie or t.v. star or a professional singer. I think I would be good at any or all of it.
10. I have high expectations of others, which often causes me to be let down. Not because they can't live up to the expectations, but because I don't verbalize them, I just expect the other person to know what I expect of them.
Okay, so there it is, Raw Lora. I am probably better cooked to medium at least, but this is honest. Now I am supposed to pass this onto three others whose blogs I find inspiring and/or your content is brilliant. I am calling out Carol, Robyn, and Melissa. Lay it bare, girls.