Sunday, February 14, 2010

100 Posts, Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, what else!?!?

Wow, could we have more things happen in one day? Probably. So I know I promised I wouldn't post any more about CHA, but I found this photo of the goodies I collected while there and remembered being asked if I had such a photo, so I must share it. Also, in honor of Valentine's Day, I dragged my dear hubby out to take pictures with me, so I am going to share some of my favorites from today's photo shoot. I can't believe that I have reached a hundred posts and I am not even posting something I have created! Sorry friends, but I am sleepy. All I want to do is wash my face, brush my teeth, and curl up with my new book, Dewey, The Library Cat. I hope that I find my mojo tomorrow. So here is my anti-climatic 100th post.

The loot.





This last one is my favorite.

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, beautiful photos of you and DH. You're becoming quite the photographer, Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! CUTE photos of you and your hubby! Perfect post for your 100th!! I ♥ it!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos!! I have so few of my husband and I, and none recent - thanks for the inspiration!! And, enjoy your book - sounds like a lovely way to spend the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 posts! Those pictures of you and DH are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos of you and your DH!! And all that loot from CHA looks yummy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww - ya'll are just like peas and carrots! Very cute pictures! And wow, you really scored at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the first one. they are all awesome photos. as always cuz, you are doing wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete