Thursday, March 18, 2010

Before I run in the sun

I want to post two quick things. First, it was Dippin' Dot Digitals over at Paper Popsicles yesterday and Tricia showed off some INCREDIBLE wedding invites using a shaped card template from the Paper Popsicles store. They are so simple and classic, I wish I was getting married again just so I could use them.

Second, I wanted to post this layout I did last night for the My Mind's Eye challenge. I love their sketch challenges and their products, so each time I get to play along, I am really happy.
Y'all may get tired of seeing this picture of us, since this is the second page I scrapped it on, but it just went perfectly with this page, so I had to roll with it. Plus, it was already printed out. I am sure we have all done that before, right? Don't leave me hanging here.... 

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I always love how you combine different patterns and make them work. I love how you used that rosette ribbon, and that is such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the ribbon from Tuesday Morning? Love it! Fits perfectly in this LO. So does your title. Terrific work, Lora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, love the ribbon. Still haven't used mine yet. Nice to see what it looks like on a LO before I cut. ;) AND I love how you did the pic in black and white - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how freakin' cute are you guys???
    love the pix, the layout and the super duper HOT shoes!
    xoxo
    jul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful Lora!!!! I love the paper and your photos are wonderful. Great layout, I love the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete