Thursday, March 25, 2010

Careful what you ask for.

So I said vacation and here I am blogging from the absolutely gorgeous San Diego! It was an unexpected trip, but so glad that I am here. In light of all the traveling, I wasn't able to get to posting yesterday, but as I am heading to the beach here in a few, I thought this card would be perfect.

I am sure we can all understand Ethel's sentiments here. I absolutely love this image from Paper Popsicles. Between her bathing suit and her hat, she is just about perfect. And, in case you haven't yet, (why? why, I ask?), the super cute car image packed for vacation is still up for grabs over on the blog. Don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, now someone owes me some royalties! Where on earth did they find a stamp in my beachy likeness?

    Totally LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!! Oh my that is hilarious!! Great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee!!! Too cute!!! I hope you are having fun at the beach, the weather has been wonderful in southern California lately!

    ReplyDelete