Thursday, March 11, 2010

Five down, five to go, & four days to do it

I just finished the fifth layout for the book publication submission. Well, finished is the relative term for it. The layout itself is completed, but I need to take the photo, print it, and then pop it onto the layout. Whew! Half way there and four more days to go to finish the last five I want to submit.

All this time inside is actually perfect timing. While the sun has been shining beautifully here in the Bay Area, but it hasn't been warm. Plus, my skin looks like I just hit puberty. Till I smile and then the laugh lines cause a total facial contradiction and cause me to pull a facial contortion. I guess this is my punishment for having clear skin all through my actual puberty and teen years.

As I have been telling my friends and family. If you are nice, the troll might come out from under her bridge to play. If you are nice.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog!! Good luck with your submissions!!!

    ReplyDelete