Monday, March 15, 2010

Moosetrack Monday!!!

And boy is it a cutie! Head over to Paper Popsicles to grab this adorable FREE image, just in time for Easter.

Yes, I said FREE. AND it is so cute, I just had to stay up tonight to color it in. I think Mama Bun looks downright fab, but Wee Bun needs a wardrobe update to something a little more springy. 

**Edited to note: I used markers on this image. The Buns are colored with Copics, Wee Bun's dress is from these way old school markers I don't recall the name of, and Mama Bun's dress is done with fine tip Sharpies, which are my second choice to Copics.**

While you are at Paper Popsicles, check out this week's theme which goes perfectly with The Buns and remember, every time you create something from Paper Popsicles and post it on the blog, it is another chance to win that yummy monthly prize for March!!!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Lora!! The "buns", huh??!! LOL - I have missed you, glad we are on the DT together!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunnies!!!!! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute<3 Look forward to working with you at Paper Popsicles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the solid and bold colors you used. Excited to be working with you on the Paper Popsicles DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Lora! Very vivid colors too. Are you using markers or pencils and gamsol?

    ReplyDelete