Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ahhhh....

that is the sound that most moms around the world should be emitting on Mother's Day. A day of peace, quiet, relaxation, and self-indulgence. Tuck a gift card to the spa or some super cute handmade time off coupons into this card and I am sure Mom will pick you as the favorite child.

Bubble bath- check, glass of wine- check, quiet in the house and no intruders in the bathroom- now THAT is a gift! Check out Paper Popsicles for more adorable inspiration from our talented design team and to enter your creation in our Mother's Day theme challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Now that's a delightful Mom's Day card. Every Mom should have this indulgence on her day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW TRICIA.....THIS IS AWESOME. I LOVE THE RUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! I really like those papers you use to create your scene. What a nice way to spend ANY day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Lora. I love the red felt "bath mat". How I'd love some bathroom time without a cat scratching or human knocking on the door to get in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I want to crawl into that tub right now!!! What a great card and I love the glass of wine. Makes the scene perfect!!

    ReplyDelete