Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Wednesday! Time for some Dippin' Dot Digitals!

I love the Cheeky Radish images that are for sale at the Paper Popsicles store. They are so cute and the fact that you can size them to whatever you need, color them however you want, and there is no need for storage in your scrap space, they are almost too good to be true in an artist's world.

It is our "Sew Fun" week and I had sew much fun making this card, I am going to have to make a few more that are similar. Thanks to the Paper Popsicles team, I stretched into sewing on projects and I have found a new love.


Even keeping it simple like the whipstitch along the card edge and the little "x" at each corner is a wonderful texture touch. Not sure what sentiment I will use for this card. Probably will depend on the person I decide to send it to. 

Now head over to the Paper Popsicles blog and check out the rest of the DT's fabulous projects. These ladies are scary talented!!! And, while you are there, check out our Birthday Tag swap. Sign ups end on Friday. Don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the whipstitching!! What a super cute card, Lora. I love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stitching, too! Will have to remember to use that stitch soon. Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete