Thursday, April 22, 2010

LOVE Dear Lizzy and American Crafts!!!

And rumor has it that she will be launching a second phase of her line at CHA in the summer!!! I really cannot wait.

I made this layout of my dear hubby and I for a book call and while I wasn't selected for the submission, I think it is a perfect layout for the challenge over at American Crafts to use the Dear Lizzy line to create a layout or card. There isn't much on here that isn't from American Crafts and Dear Lizzy.

I cut the heart paper into a circle and lined it to imitate the swirly lines on the colorful paper. I made the frames from cork sheets and embroidery floss for the "hangers" over the chipboard flowers. I also snuck a little acrylic heart between the "i" and "u" in the title, so it is a double title. I love this line so much that I have a bunch more layouts sketched for it and cannot wait to use it!

3 comments:

  1. Oohhh I love this! I also love the Dear Lizzy line. The frames are so cute! And I just love your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a adorable layout Lora. I like how you made the little picture frames and the "peg board" look to the paper behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora.. I nominated you for the Sunshine award on my blog! However, don't think that you HAVE to do it.. just know that your blog brings me sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete