Sunday, April 4, 2010

Moosetrack Monday and I am still on the go!!!

It is that time again. Yes, Moosetrack Monday at Paper Popsicles, but also APRIL!!! April is a rough month in the life of Lora. I have FIVE birthdays this month! Seriously, I am in the HOV lane of birthdays. In one sense it is good to get them over with, but on the other hand, good grief!!!

So, I was "saved" that this week is Birthday Week over at the blog and I was able to play with some birthday stuff. I love projects that kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. So the first thing I have to share with you is this adorable shaped cupcake template.
How cute is that? I added a lot of sparkle and made an accordian (sp?) pleated cupcake wrapper to add a little punch to the bottom. I am not going to say which of my April babies will be receiving this just in case they are reading this. Don't forget to head over to Paper Popsicles to get your Monday freebie.

I am also blogging from sunny Arizona right now where I will be through Thursday. That doesn't mean I will be home after that. Oh no, I have many more miles left under these ol' bus treads, my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cupcake card Lora, love it!!! Enjoy your time in Arizona! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcake card! The accordian paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cupcake looks awesome good enough to eat, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcake looks yummy!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Lora I love the how you folded the cupcake liner!

    ReplyDelete