Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"SEW" Crazy!!!

That is a good way to describe my life recently. I have been home 7 of the last 22 days. Whew! No wonder I am tired! And, no wonder I pulled a completely bonehead move and took the wrong Paper Popsicles DT project with me to Oregon. Actually, I took one right one and one wrong one. Wah-wah... So let's pretend that this isn't Tuesday, that it is actually Moosetrack Monday and the beginning of our "SEW Fun" week. Here is my attempt at sewing on a project using the super cute and versatile Crown shaped template from the Paper Popsicles store. Don't laugh. If I can do it, then there is no excuse why you can't too.

Sewing on projects is a new endeavor for me and I free handed the stitches on the red tufts. I wanted to make this card for a very special little boy I know who is having a birthday soon which is why I used primary colors. Let's just say that I can fully understand the concept of a thimble. Only I would bloody myself on something as simple as these projects. (sigh)

Moosetrack Monday at Paper Popsicles offered a really awesome new digital image, one that is perfect for getting you in the mood for summer. Think homemade pies, Grandma's quilts on new summer grass, gingham prints, and iced tea. I am not going to tell you what it is, you will have to go grab it for yourself here. 

Don't forget, we also have a new weekly winner on the blog, as well as all our other fun events like Wednesday Dippin' Dot Digitals, Fudgsicle Friday, and Saturday's Slushie. 

2 comments:

  1. The crown is too cute! I love the stitching and the ricrac at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete