Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!!!

Did you head over to Paper Popsicles on Monday to get your freebie? If not, you better get moving before it is gone. In case you haven't heard, it is Birthday Week, which is perfect for me in the month of April, as I have all those diamond kids in my life.

The big one this year is my niece, Cady-Bird, who is a repeated feature here in my blog turns ONE!!! Yes, on Saturday, she will have blessed our lives for a whole year. We are so lucky she was bestowed on us. So, for the Birthday Princess, I made this little card.


I know, of course, that the munchkin will not appreciate it until she is older, but that is okay. I tried these little paper flowers for the first time and I can't wait to try them on a larger scale. They were super easy and very cute. 

So, on another note, I am going to meet one of my online scrappy pals today and I am SOOO excited!!! She has been such a support and cheerleader for me in the last year since we "met" online and I am thrilled to be meeting her in person. I am sure I will have wonderful stories to report when I get back.

4 comments:

  1. Lora, what a great job on the card. Nice touch with the paper flowers and streamers. I also wish my coloring-in looked that great. Happy Birthday to the Little Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Happy birthday to little Cady! I love the little flowers and squiggly paper - so fun!

    Have a great time with Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the paper flowers!! And the embossing is really fun. And I hope you have a GREAT time meeting your scrappy pal! I can't wait to hear all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute card Lora! I Love the paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete