Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Certificates for the kiddos

Not that I have any kiddos but I wanted to do something a little different this week for the Paper Popsicles digital images. Here are the adorable Elizabeth and Oliver getting a special treat, so I created two certificates to entitle each wee one a scoop of ice of being good. Imagine using these at the end of a week where your children have been really good. I love how Oliver has dropped his cone. It reminds me about the story of my mom not being allowed to get more than a single scoop until she was pregnant with me because she would ALWAYS knock the top scoop off!!!

*Edited- I was asked how I made the certificates. Sorry, I should have said that in my original post. These are  made with the Cricut. I used the "Just Because" card cartridge. *

The theme this week at Paper Popsicles is buttons, so I replaced the scoops of ice cream with colored buttons. You could use these more than once and they are just too cute. Now I have to find someone to give these to! Head over to Paper Popsicles Dippin Dot Wednesday to see all the cute things the rest of the DT did. 

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! You are so darn creative!!!! These are so cute...LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so clever using those buttons for scoops! What a colorful treat for being good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a WONDERFUL idea!!!!!! You are sooooo creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever, Lora, using the buttons in place of the ice cream scoops. And I love the actual pink certificate. How did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SERIOUSLY cute!!! With the buttons as ice creams scoops??? SO cute! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creativity way to incorporate a digital image and buttons in one project. Okay, I want a coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE Lora! What a great idea. Love your use of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete