Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dippin' Dot Digitals AND a Digi Day on the Horizon!

Hello, all! Hope that your week is going good. Mine is busy as to be expected, but busy is mostly a good thing.

It is Dippin' Dot Digitals today at Paper Popsicles and we are using the theme card stock this week, which I mentioned on Monday is not my strong point, but I love a challenge. I also wanted to keep in the theme of graduation since that time is coming up fast. I used all card stock for this card except the small strip of gingham patterned paper along the bottom. I used the pansy edge punch from Martha Stewart to "punch" up the edges of the blue and my Sizzix Texture machine to add the detail to the four squares for the word "Grad." Those rub ons are Christmas rub ons, by the way, but the colors were muted enough to match the card. The bouquet is available in the Paper Popsicles store and it is one of my favorites. Some stickles to the flowers, a Kaisercraft rub on to the top and viola! A very pretty graduation card.
Tomorrow, (Thursday, May 20), we are also hosting the second Paper Popsicles/Cheeky Radish Digi Day over at SNRCardverse and this time the theme is Puddle Jumping!!! I am sure most of us remember what fun it was to jump in the puddles, some of us may recall this more recently than others. Whether you have jumped in a puddle last week, last year, or last decade, jump over to SNRCardverse and play along with us. We will have games, a new freebie, and you will have chance to see the new releases for Cheeky Radish. The fun starts at 4:00 PM PST and it will be a splashing good time!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I colored the flower by sponging on ink.

    Your card is very cute. I love the bright colors and the border punch.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! The embossed squares almost looks like fabric squares!

    Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the color combo - very happy and great for a grad. Love that border punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bouquet card is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOOO!!!! You have a border punch that I don't have! I need to go shopping!

    Love the card, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete