Monday, May 3, 2010

Moosetrack Monday is back again!

Hello, readers, here we are with Monday again. (Already?!?!) Hopefully you have visions of the gorgeous weekend to get you through to five o'clock. Just in case not, how about you head over to Paper Popsicles and check out what we have going on for Moosetrack Monday. It is button week and I LOVE buttons!!! My first project featuring buttons is this adorable shaped butterfly card that is available in the Paper Popsicles store.


I used a gingham paper, which I heat embossed with white sparkly embossing powder, stickles, and buttons for definition. This is a just because card to let someone know I am thinking of them.

Head over to Paper Popsicles and see what we have in store for you this week, grab your buttons and join us on the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lora! I love all the embossing and the different elements you combined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The embossing just adds so much to it, and the way you arranged the buttons is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buttons, too!!! I love your butterfly's wings, they are wonderful with all those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The embossing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. The embossing is great. I love the color choices of buttons you've used. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete