Thursday, May 20, 2010

Puddle Jumping Digi Day!!!

For Paper Popsicles/ Cheeky Radish. We are over at SNRCardverse where there is a freebie, games, and a HUGE discount for the store. Want to know what rainy days brings? How about really cute digital images like this one?

I used Sassafras Lass paper for the entire card, heat embossed with clear UTEE the rain boots stamp, and I used my colored pencils for the adorable image.

We are hanging out from 6:00-9:00pm CST tonight. Head over and don't miss the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Lora,

    Are you kidding me??? Those rainboots are the ABSOLUTE bomb!!!! Are they from a stamp or digi image??? Whatever they are, they are just TOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the rain boots too! Cute card - I really like the way it opens.

    ReplyDelete