Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where the HECK have you been!??!!

I went crazy and trust me, it was a short trip. I have been on the road since Thursday morning and am just now recouped. Sadly, I somehow missed some important things that I was asked to do due to my trip to Crazy Town. So, first and foremost, I MUST apologize to those I left hanging, to those who are my colleagues, to those who are the coordinators. I am very sorry that I dropped the ball on my responsibilities.
Last Wednesday was the Dippin' Dot Digitals over at Paper Popsicles and in form with our Furry Friends theme, I made this card with the super adorable "Don't Let the Cat Out of the Bag" digi stamp.


I am a huge cat lover, so this peeking kitty is right up my alley. She was so fun to color and I know my sister, who is a future cat lady, will love this card for her birthday.

There are big changes happening over at Paper Popsicles. This week kicked off new challenges AND we have a Facebook page!!! Yesterday began our first new challenge, Monday's Mint Chocolate Chip Challenge!!! It is a sketch challenge based on this card sketch.


The DT has some great inspiration over on the blog for this uber-cute sketch. Come play along with us. 

Tomorrow there will be some more changes to the blog and these changes JUST might include a freebie or two. Don't forget to come check out what we have going on AND don't forget to become a fan on Facebook. We are under Cheeky Radish Designs or I have attached the link.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and cute kitty!! I love the flourishes coming off the card. And everybody is allowed to go crazy every once in a while. :-) Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete