Monday, August 9, 2010

Right now

I am missing this place so much...


I am so lucky to be loved by this guy...



I wished I had stayed home on Saturday and avoided this...



(sadly, this is not my car, but what I did to someone else's car in a parking garage and am now trying to rectify)

I am excited about something regarding this...


and something regarding this...
and I haven't come anywhere near this in over a month....


so, sadly, I have nothing new to share right now. I am hoping that inspiration and desire will strike this week. I think with the car issue, I am going to need the outlet.


3 comments:

  1. Sending a big hug your way. I hate car things. I hate parkinglots even more; there aren't any rules there.

    Hope things go well for you until I can hug you for real in September. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no!! I am sorry you had that happen...hopefully you will get some inspiration and have the outlet you need to make you feel better!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sorry to hear! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete