Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown to Christmas is ON!

Can't believe it is only two weeks away!!! Crazy! I am going to try and keep Olga's post at the top of my blog through the end of December or until we raise the money to get her adopted.

Remember this post? It was about being asked to be a Featured Member at the Memory Makers blog. The write up can be found through the home page or from here. If this is your first time to my blog from MM, WELCOME!!! Hope you will find some inspiration as you poke around and as with all blogs, I LOVE comments!

So, I am going make a quick update about my December Daily. I have four whole pages done! And not even in chronological order! Not surprising how my brain works. Tomorrow I am off to an all day crop with The Art Life and Scrapbook Territory, so I plan on catching up then, but here are the completed ones so far.

Day 1: My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas paper and cut outs.

Day Three: Imaginisce Polar papers, Pink Paislee journal block, American Crafts Flair badges, American Crafts Thickers number, everything else from stash



Day Four: Kaisercraft Christmas Carnival papers, Martha Stewart puffy stickers, Heidi Grace holly leaves, Mark Richards Crystal Domes, ATD letters, American Crafts Thickers number, and K&Co chipboard sticker

It has been a rainy few days and I think it is chasing out the odd creatures because I found this guy curled up in the garage yesterday and I have to confess, I have never seen one "in the wild" before, so it kind of freaked me out. 


Then last night, I almost stepped on his pal, which in my defense, looked just like a little twig AND was lying right in front of my door. I am not sure if I like these crawlies or not. This little one is kind of cute, but the twig last night "ran/slithered" in front of me and it made me do the heebie-jeebie dance, so the jury is still out.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pages so far! Love the pictures and your day 1 journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lo's love the tree with the brads and all the pics...snakes, got to love them, thought moving to New England, I'd get rid of the 4 deadly ones in Tx, but still have these long grass snakes that look like my garden hose, so I have to kick it a few times to make sure it's not the sleeping snake!

    ReplyDelete