Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Need some feedback

I am considering some changes in Lora-land and was wondering if y'all would take a moment to answer two questions for me. Be honest, do not fear my feelings as I sold them years ago.

1) Would you be interested in being able to purchase class kits from me with full color instructions?

2) Would you be interested in how-to videos and/or video classes from me, and if yes, is there anything in particular you would want to learn?

Thank you in advance for taking a moment to let me know. I have been getting mixed feedback and only started thinking of how I can improve.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Hell yeah I'd buy a kit from you. I'd buy all your kits lol.
    2. Again... Hell yeah. Right now I'd be interested in methods you use for making intriguing, eye catching, stand out in a crowd, covers. I'm also realty interested in binding as well as different ways to alter paper to create cool effects. I'd say I'm interested in organization but we have already discussed that and I'm pretty sure we are both doomed lol.

    I really hope u do the videos and I hope u do the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some how-to videos/classes from you Lora! No, I can't be any more specific than that, but I'd love, love, love to see the hands-on how-to's to your projects and techniques. Maybe some flower-making?
    However, I've not been interested in class kits in the past. Well, a little...but not enough to actually buy them. I'm more likely to scraplift the ideas/techniques I'm drawn to, using them with my own spin. To use the same products, in the same way, on the same project just feels like cheating to me. If there were a class kit that would sway me to the dark side, however, it would be your "For The Record" LP album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see some how-to videos. I don't do much altering anymore and I've never done a mini book. I would love to see anything that would get me out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    You totally should do kits and do videos! I would totally be interested in both! I've seen your work in person and you totally rock! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely buy your kits, especially that record mini book which was utterly clever and awesome. Videos??? Bring them on! Anything you'd teach, I'd be up for. You are one talented lady with much to share so count me in for all of it.

    ReplyDelete