Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday's Round up

It seems like it has been an exceptionally long week. I am still a little shell shocked that it is April. Already. One of the busiest months for me. I have 6 birthdays in this month. S-I-X! All close family too. Actually, 5 1/2 because the newest addition is due in about a week's time.

Today, this little hambone is two. Wow. I have known this beautiful little soul for two whole years. Amazing. According to Gramma, she has a whole vocabulary, including the words, "mess" and "nassy" (nasty), which I would pay to hear her little voice say. She is about to a big sister, something she will love and hate with equal passion throughout her life.


I am (finally) scrapping the pictures from the Memory Makers Texas Retreat of last fall. It is fun to look at them and remember how enjoyable that trip was. I can't wait to do it again this year.


Spent yesterday catching up with two of my favorites, this lovely lady and the beautiful wine country we are so close to. Wine, friends, and sunshine really is a recipe for a great day.


Prepping for this in only a week's time. Can't believe it came up on me this fast. Seriously, April 16 sounded like it was forever away.


Today is time to enjoy the quiet, the laziness, the fact that I have nothing that has to be done right now. It is all about finding the peace when you can, right?

2 comments:

  1. How odd is it, that April is upon us. Seems like it was just yesterday that Christmas festivities were being celebrated. And you're way ahead of me in regards to scrapping the Texas trip! Maybe I'll get around to getting it done by September. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's the second week of April already either! You're ahead of me in scrapping TX too. :)

    ReplyDelete