Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday's Random 5- Memorial Day Special

Today's random five are focused around five different outfits in my life that were all red, white, and blue. I am very patriotic and have always been, so I have also always expressed it in my attire.

1) Eighth grade: This outfit, which was by far my most patriotic, was purchased for a contest I was in, but I wore this outfit SO many times that the navy blue shorts and jacket almost faded to royal.



(Can I be honest and tell you that I would totally still wear this outfit, including that awesome hat, and so wish I had it?)

2) Freshman year: White t-shirt with a puppy on it holding an American flag in it's mouth, blue jeans, red heart earrings, white leather Keds. I am not making this up.

3) Senior year: Western shirt with a blue bodice covered in white stars and sleeves that were red and white striped, blue jeans, and boots. I am surprised there is not a picture of me in this shirt because I remember wearing it A LOT.

4) 24 years old: Navy blue tank top with a sequined flag on the chest, camo green shorts, white Skechers with rhinestones and tiny little metal rhinestone flags on the laces. (I had/have a blue, red, and silver pair of Skechers that I loved too).

5) 32 years old: Red and white striped sweater, dark wash jeans, blue clogs, navy and white polka dot headband, and my sailor monkey earrings.

Some things just never change and my love of the red, white, and blue is most definitely one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Look at you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, look at you! And do I spy curls? :)

    ReplyDelete