Monday, August 15, 2011

How many manufacturers?



Nine. Yep, I included items from nine different manufacturers to make up this two-page layout. Not sure if that is my all time most used on one creation, but it is still quite a few. Let's see, there is Martha Stewart, Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Sassafras Lass, Webster's, My Little Shoebox, and one company that I can't recall their name. Heart paper and polka dot paper are Sassafras, the yellow damask is Echo Park. Journaling tags are Pink Paislee and the title is from American Craft Thickers, of course. The yellow tiny letters are MLS, the buttons are Webster's, the glitter is Martha, and the large dots? Well, I am SO glad you asked!


Those are GLUBERS!!! No kidding! Natasja Verbeek of CC's design team showed me this technique back at CHA-W and I finally figured a way to use it. AND, AND, AND I have special twist on this concept to show you tomorrow that I am VERY excited about. Let's just say, it is time to start pulling out that loose glitter we all love but hate to have end up all over our layouts for the next few years.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, what a great mix of manufacturers!
    Can't wait to see your loose glitter trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics and you great with Mickey ears. LOL

    Nice job meshing so many manufacturers. I, too, am looking forward to seeing the glitter trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bow to you girl! 9 manufacturers! Have a good day. :-)

    ReplyDelete