Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I LOVE this page

I just did this layout, (actually, started it last night but by 1:00am, I was afraid to glue anything down), and I love how it turned out. It is about my bed and how much I love my bed. Funny thing is, I sketched the layout for this in my notebook and laid it out. Then this morning, I happened to be thumbing through my current issue of Memory Makers and realized that there was a lay out almost IDENTICAL to mine, even including the same "love" sticker. So, now I am not sure if it is a weird stroke of fate or if subconsciously I was channeling the fantastic one by Jaime Warren on pg. 63 of the March/ April '09 issue. I don't remember her layout before this morning, but just in case, I am going to give her a nod since they are really close. So, Jaime, thanks for the inspiration. It is no wonder you are a MM Master.

"I LOVE this place!"- I my bed, Quite likely too much, as it seems I spend too much time in it. It is cozy. I've put a lot of effort into making it so. Being tucked in it is one of my most favorite places. (under the "X" that marks my side of the bed) 

No comments:

Post a Comment