Supplies: Ideaology: Ornate book plate,keyhole, word key, link chain, jump rings and long fasteners, chipboard cut to fit book plate frame, liquid adhesive, dictionary paper
1. Apply liquid adhesive to back of keyhole and place over photo, centering the hole to allow subject to peer through. Let dry.
2. Adhere dictionary paper to chipboard and glue into the back of the ornate plate. Let dry.
3. Trim excess photo from around keyhole.
4. Place ornate plate on mat and position keyhole over the chipboard.
5. Pierce through holes of keyholes with craft pick and secure keyhole to the book plate with long fasteners.
6. Texture fasteners with hammer, if desired.
7. Attach top of ornate plate to center link of link chain using 2 small jump rings.
8. Attach word key to bottom of ornate plate with 2 large jump rings.