Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dippin' Dot Digitals on a rainy Wednesday

I cannot believe I woke up to rain!!! Despite the gray outside, Paper Popsicles Ice Cream Week keeps me looking forward to the sooner rather than later days of warm sun and cool treats. It is Dippin' Dot Digitals today and Tricia just posted an adorable project using a BRAND NEW shaped template. I simply must have this one for myself, check it out and I am sure you will agree.

I decided to use this uber cute sundae image for a layout this week. My sis works at Baskins Robbins so it was the perfect embellishment for a layout about her job.
How cool must it be to work in an ice cream shop? I personally think it would be dangerous to the waistline, but Sister has kept her girlish figure quite well. 

Head over to Paper Popsicles and check out the other wonderful designs for the DT and don't forget to grab the Freebie and play along with our challenge this week!

2 comments:

  1. that sundae looks good enought to eat, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at a Carvel ice cream shop and it's just like anything else, when you're around it all day long, you don't want to eat it. LOL

    Great lo! I love everything from the colors to the stitching to the border and that sundae is beyond perfect for this lo.

    ReplyDelete