Monday, September 7, 2009

So one of my first jobs as part of the Paper Popsicles DT was to create a layout from the sketch done by the talented Lynda Lindley. Here is my interpretation. I used Crate Paper, Jillibean Soup journaling spots and some letters and embellies from the June Paper Popsicle kit and added a mix of other letters (on and Pop) from my stash. The title is a play on "Hop on Pop" of course by the wonderful Dr. Seuss. If you would like to participate in the challenge, head over via the link to the right.

Other than that, it has been a productive weekend. I completed two layouts for next month's kit, the above layout and a card. I plan on heading back into the Hole to create some more. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i love the play on words. Dr. Suess is one of my favorite authors to read to tya. the layout is beautiful. I'm also diggin the Sweet as pie one. I wish I could see it up close and figure out how to comment on it... thus me commenting on it here. keep up the good work and again, grats on your latest achievement.

    ReplyDelete