Saturday, January 30, 2010

Super L-O-N-G post

I figure for the next few days, my posts will be kind of on the long side, but I promise they will be packed with more pictures and less of me talking. This morning I wanted to feature one of my favorite designer lines that was debuted at CHA, Melody Ross for GCD. Melody was Chatterbox back in the day from my understanding and then she had some rough times personally, causing her to kind of disappear in the scrap world. Well, let me tell you, she is back and in incredible form. Her new lines with GCD are so much fun, I love everything about them. The one drawback I will be honest with you is they are kind of expensive in my opinion. A pack of 15 buttons for $9.00 is too pricey for me, so I am sure there are others who feel the same. Her papers are average price and some of her embellishments are reasonable. So, my advice, stock up on the papers and less expensive embellies and then hope that you can grab the others on sale.


This has one of my favorite sayings ever on it, "Creative people are seldom tidy." LOVE it!










2 comments:

  1. I love those flowers and the butterflies! Thanks for another peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, let me just say that I am a super huge fan of the "old Chatterbox". I bought a TON of it when they sold it and liquidated the old stock. The quality cannot be beat, very lux papers. And it was a really great story about how the company got their start. I'm so glad she is designing again. Love her stuff!
    Secondly, I am so gonna learn to make that big, fat, phat flower. It's awesome!!!!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete