Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love when something works!!

So I had this vision the other night while I should have been sleeping. Shrinky-dink Twilight characters using the Greeting Farm stamps! So, last night I was up until 2am trying desperately to find my unopened package of Shriny-dink paper. To no avail. But this morning, I got up and went to the craft store, bought some Shrinky-dink paper, and an hour an a half later, TA-DA!!!


Now these are the prototypes.  I need to work on the coloring, but I am so excited at how cute they are!!! Here is what I have done with them and I plan to wear them proudly tonight to the crop.



Even better is that you can put this paper into your printer, so that means I can print out the dressy versions of the Cullens via the Greeting Farms digital images!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. You will certainly have the best jewelry there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - very cool! I'll have to investigate this Shrinky Dinky stuff. The voices are chattering at all the things to be made...

    ReplyDelete