Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Freebie Friday!!

And another one of my all time favorites from the Paper Popsicles store, the shaped card template in the Witch's Boot!! I LOVE this card and couldn't wait to get my grubby little paws on it, but you can have yours for FREE!! But, only if you go and order it from the Paper Popsicles store today by midnight CST. This boot has infinite possibilities.



I have posted this before, but since you can get this template for FREE, I figured I would post it again.

Also, may I remind you that the November Guest Designer call is still going strong. If you haven't entered yet, you should consider doing so. It is a great group of people and great products. Go to the Paper Popsicles blog to learn more about the freebie and the DT call. http://www.paperpopsicles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment