Friday, October 30, 2009

Been a busy bee today.

I created a card for the Paper Popsicles Wacky Wednesday challenge, I created a layout for the Therapeutic Thursday sketch at Paper Popsicles, and finished a home decor project. Whew! No wonder I am yawning. Oh, and possibly because it is after midnight. I used Cosmo Cricket's fantabulous new "Nutmeg" line for two of these projects and some older Cosmo and Making Memories paper for the card. All of this yummy paper is available at Paper Popsicles of course. Boy, I love that place. And just a little secret, Melissa just posted the November kits for sale in the store. Shh...I wasn't supposed to say anything, but that is too good to keep to myself.






2 comments:

  1. Lora . . . I LOVE these projects! That home decor piece is so fabulous! You did an amazing job with it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them. I'm thinking of making my own version of the Home Sign... I am thinking of doing the Home and then a companion piece with LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE. My walls are horribly bare and I think these will spice them up nicely. That card on the top is fantastic. I love the little birdie the pattern on the background is awesome as well. And the middle piece is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete