Monday, October 19, 2009

New camera= New photos!

So I took the digital SLR out this morning for some practice. I am making a mini album called Signs of Fall and needed some photos to coordinate. This is what fall looks like in Walnut Creek, CA.






As you can tell, I am loving the new camera. There are some features that I want to read more about, but to be brutally honest, my head starts buzzing when I pick up the manual. I just printed these plus some out for the albums and I am happy with the results. Now I am off to finish the books!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Lora! Those photos are absolutely gorgeous! I know you are going to have lots more fun with that camera!!! Can't wait to see your mini album!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos, Lora! Looks like you're having a great time with your camera!

    ReplyDelete