Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*One of the many things I will miss..*

*Edited 2/9/11-- I JUST realized I never posted this! LOL!It was a draft I had saved from November of 2009! I have no idea where my head was when I typed this, but I know that my feelings expressed here still ring true!


about Paper Popsicles is the incredible kits that Melissa put together every month. There was so much product in these kits. With my last kit she sent me, I created 2 layouts, 4 cards, 4 tags, and a mini book and there was still some pieces left over that I could use! I did add 3 sheets of card stock and the mini book, but really, who doesn't have that in their stash anyway? And if I wasn't so into having a ton of patterned paper on each layout, there would have been way more for me to play with. With permission from Melissa, here are the projects.






















Seriously, how fabulous are all these goodies?


3 comments:

  1. That mini is beautiful, Lora! The colors in both your pictures and paper are striking. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did get a lot out of one kit! Your mini is awesome, and so are your LOs and cards! Love those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's more stunning, your layouts or your pictures!
    Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete