Monday, May 16, 2011

Random Five- Indulgences Right Now!

Hello, readers. Here are my Random Five for Monday, this time with my current indulgences.

1. Starbucks Peanut Butter Chocolate Mini Cupcakes-- OH! Heaven!!!

2. The smell of coconut and the reminder that summer is closer today than it was yesterday...I think...



3. Watching the finals of Dancing with the Stars. So NOT a reality show person, but I love to watch people boogie!


4. Thinking about Chris Hemsworth in Thor. All I can say, "hubba-hubba!"


5. Last, but certainly not least, spending time with the two new furbabies in my life.

What have y'all been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Why did you have to show me those cupcakes?!
    I'm currently loving:
    1. Mc Donald's strawberry lemonade
    2. my solar powered dancing flower that I purchased from Dollar Tree
    3. my Etta James CD
    4. heart to heart talks with DS
    5. stolen kisses from SO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lora,

    That coconut looks good! I don't eat gluten so have an extra one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I visited your blog today. I'm following Hugs!

    ReplyDelete