Sunday, December 20, 2009

Inside of the Mini

Here are the remaining pages of the gift mini book. I am still really happy how this turned out. The blank book had mini file folder shaped pages, so I used the tabs to distinguish words that I consider going with the family theme. The recipients of this book have had a blessed year, getting married last October and then welcoming a beautiful baby girl in July, so I made sure to make pages for both of them and one for their baby. I pre-matted all the photo spots for either 3"x3" or 2"x3" photos and included two templates, one for each size. I wanted to make adding photos super easy. I also added a page with two removable tags in a pocket for journaling memories and on the back cover, I used a die cut scroll to feature the last name of the family and the year they were married.









I will be back later with the cover of my "25 Days of Christmas" album and hopefully the majority of the second mini I am making for a very special person in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment