Saturday, December 19, 2009

Loving the minis!!!

I have really been into the mini books lately. They are fairly quick, fun, and give a sense of completion. I did this one for a friend for Christmas. I started by staining the wood covers and letting it take shape from there. I am really happy with how it turned out. These photos are of the cover and the first inside page. I will post the rest of the photos tomorrow, but for now, it is back to the studio where I have three projects on my desk that must be finished by Thursday when we leave for Oregon.





I also just realized that I forgot to add the middle ring to this book! Sometimes I do not fire on all cylinders. Oops, I will have to send it to my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Lora, wow! This little mini looks absolutely beautiful! I would love to see all the pages! Merry Christmas!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mini book Lora! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete