Thursday, February 18, 2010

Creating of a different sort

Okay, so I am happy to say that my fingers are stained from Glimmer Mist and I was in playing with the super cool canvas sheets to my Donna Downey mini album. But that isn't what I am sharing with you tonight. Instead, I am sharing with you a pizza, all homemade, from the recipe in The Pioneer Woman cookbook. If you haven't checked out her website, The Pioneer Woman, you really should. She is awesome! Her recipe for potato and leek pizza caught my eye as something different and here it is!

The hubby seemed to enjoy it, so that is a good thing. I am do not like pizza in general and I have to say this was quite tasty. Unfortunately, we have a pizza stone that was in the oven and smoked up the house really bad, giving me burning eyes and a slight headache, so I think as soon as I post this, I am heading to the shower and beddy bye so I can be fresh for creating tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, that looks good. Sorry about the smoky oven, though. Show us what you glimmered. We want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really tasty!!! I love The Pioneer Woman, I haven't made a bad recipe by her yet. Hope you have a good day creating tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy. I need to check out this Pioneer Woman!

    ReplyDelete