Thursday, February 11, 2010

A long dry spell

I have been in a funk lately, so my apologies. It usually happens around this time of year for me. Here are some more pictures from CHA, though I am sure you will have seen a lot of these or ones similar floating around.

New canvas album from Maya Road. Isn't it so inspiring for Valentine's Day?


Another canvas album from Maya Road.


Graphic 45's new Boardwalk line.

A cupcake made with the new Cricut fondant frosting machine.




And these last four are inspiring projects featured at the Tattered Angels booth.


1 comment:

  1. First - (((HUGS))) to my favorite squirrel. Secondly - Love all that Graphic 45 stuff. I've been looking for some vintage images,I'll be keeping my eye open for that Boardwalk line - it's yummy. TFS!

    ReplyDelete